Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jus some normal post...

its a sunday today...n yea...i went to church in the morning...and today the speaker was pastor wu....a very powerful pastor.....jus glad dat he is among us...and yea....i did get filled by the holy spirit..and it was jus AMAZING....
AT LAST......i noe my way i noe wher im gonna head towards....at last...GOD touched me....he jus lighted me up again....and i jus wan him to be wif me nearer and nearer.....THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD..........

Holidays is jus 1 week away...haiz...nex week ther are sum test given by teacher....haiz...no mood la...haiyo....dunno can read it in not le....i jus wan to do better dis time better than the previous wan....i jus wan to....

Holidays???Hmm.....i got sum activities for a moment dunno whether ther are more waitin 4 me to be doin it....haha....lol....ye ai hope so...jus wan it tobe a good relaxation holiday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment