Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter....

its Sunday and 3 days ago it was good Friday...so today is Easter day..... so in the morning i woke up tiredly as usual la....and i went to church....so i received a msg from suan yean and she was wishing me Happy Easter and it was kinda unexpected la so was like erm....she msged me???yea haha lol....Besides dat, in church i received a really SPECIAL gift....its a Easter gift......Easter ma so its an EGG!!!!

cute huh??

Leon....Dats me.....

yea dats wat i got....cute rite.....best thanks to Louis "my twin bother"....ther was 2 eggs, one for me one for ruthbel and one for xueni.....he made this last nite till 5 A.M ONI SLEEP!!! damn "wei da".....hahaha

SPECIAL THANKS TO LOUIS:

THANKS......LOVE U....hehehe



Eh, ur egg looks nice man, thank for it.
*Giggle*
I wonder can eat not le.....*hahaha*
*gives me the look*
HAHAHA!!!!

Leon Louis






wants to see u
badly

No comments:

Post a Comment