Friday, April 3, 2009

Touched.....

THIS POST IS SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY DEAREST FRENDZZZZ:


These are the bunch of frends a bunch of" ah zai ah lui people"they r nice ....i went bac today to taKe my report card...and they gave me this....wow...wow.... wow.... after reading it i jus realize they were really a bunch of AWESOME frends u can hav ther.....fyi u guys out ther I DO MISS U GUYS......so yea....now u noe huh....hehe...


"Nostalgia"



i hope dat....this post wud actually make u guys feel better....jus dun be like dat la....i noe u guys kinda miss me but jus keep on the works in skul k....do good in it and good luck in the studies also, k? Can u guys do dat??
things are gonna be the same jus a little changes without me so jus hang in ther....really am greatful to hav a wonderful bunch of frends like u all....thinkin bac those moments when we hav fun while readin the letters it jus makes me strongly eperience a very unusual feelings of missing....missing those great moments together....all thou its jus a few month of friendship but i noe it is a long lasting and a friendship which wud last FOREVER.......






erm......dun nid to worry bout me in my new skul....im doin fine ther....and its ok wif me...i can blend into it la.....so jus dun burden urself thinking bout me la....jsu wanna say THANK YOU FOR UR WONDERFULNESSS.......


u all jus are so cool and fun!!!!





will gonna miss u guys

will gonna think bout u guys

willl always remember bout u guys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment