Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nighmares

its the 1st time ever a teacher gave me a nickname and u noe wats dat. its....

"LION"


she was kinda pissed off dat time and i was jus been a litte noisy and she was like

eh, lion
*huh*
saya marah then i panggil kamu Lion
then my frends and me were like laughin...

my teacher owe me sum papers for bio so she printed it and she gave it to my frend to pass it to me....and guess wat name she wrote....duh...its LION

then later on i bump into dat teacher while goin to the toilet and i said this to her

eh cikgu, im ur worst nightmare le...u noe y...
cuz im a LION....get it....hahahahaha lol.....



another nightmare and dats.....EXAMINATION......mine started this thrusday and it was bm...paper 1 & 2....wow it was kinda tough man....hope i will do good in my 1st exam in dat skul....and friday was bio paper 2 and sivik...bio was hard especially the paper 3 part....and i hav learn THINGS durin dat period of time....i learn the art of COPYING.... obviously i dun la....but i SAW its process
1. high skills
2. good eyes
3. fast speed
4. stay calm
with this four actions u can be a master of copy-er....
now i noe wats the real stuff or copyin.

exams here.....

thers more for the followin two weeks. my exam ends on the last wednesday of this month. wanna get better grades for dis mid year exam......

No comments:

Post a Comment