Saturday, June 27, 2009

Interview

it was 8.15 in the morning and i got woke up by my mum.
its a new day and its time for my INTERVIEW.
its for my LIONS CLUB YOUTH EXCHANGE PROGRAMME to japan.


Lions International

so i pack up and left to KBU College. people were there ushering us to the interview floor. and ther we lots of ppl. i had my written test 1st in a lecture hall of bout 200+ places.
they gonna choose 42 ppl out 0f 90 for the japan trip.
the test started. its was FREAKING LOT man. we din have enuf time cuz it was jus 1 hour but they gave us mercy and we were given extra 15 minutes. and the time was really really tight. my words were like damn messy. when the mc was like " 2 minutes left " i was still scrollin round to get the answers. and jus manage to pass it up on time.
After dat. its the interview. 1 to 1. it was not bad i think. im kinda proud wif my answers. hahaha lol... hope i did well. and later on it was the blazer ( coat) measurement. the blazzer are pretty cool there are in sky blue colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment