Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The PARTEEY!!!!

i been talkin bout it rite. bout the party. so here. i got most of the pictures di. so enjoy.
went to klcc suria wif wei joe, jiayi and wee cherng. had our lunch at madam's kwan.picture taken by : Leon (XD)

after dat we went to get the presents for jamie and it took us hours man. not easy gettin a present huh.

Wow wat a big mouth.....teehee

While waitin for wee cherng's car outside klcc. we kinda camwhore la. the usual me. hahaha. heres sum pic. i dun think i hav ever take pic wif the TWINS before. Wat a KL fella.


We reach at jamie's place at bout 5pm and we went swimming in the rain. played ball and monkey. haha. kinda fun thou.


and the main thing starts rite here. the party started wif a dinner and we ate. after dat it was game time. they played truth and dare. and dat was off the hook. super funny man. hahaha.

ME
jamie & wee cherng
wee cherng & jamie
vilyn & me
amanda, vilyn & me

THIS IS THE MAJOR PART.....ITS CROSS OVER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHO???
me & jamie

suan, me , wei joe & wee cherng

and after the games and stuff it was closing to the end. so i continue with the canwhorin thing. haha lol. so ther are still sum pictures.

jamie & me
wee cherng & me
lee ling & me
jamie & me
adrian & me
wei joe & me
wee cherng
me & jiayi
wee teck & me
jamie, wei joe & me

and i won sumting during the cross over time. and u noe wat it it. i am awarded as as as


THE HOTTEST GIRL.....XDDDD!!!!



this the prize i won

No comments:

Post a Comment