Saturday, July 11, 2009

B.L.I.T.Z.E.R.Z BLITZERS THE BEST TO BE....

Last week was Cheer 09' and WE WON.....THE BLITZERZ WAS THE CHAMPION. and besides tha we got BEST SUPPORTER of the year....WUHHOOOOOO....... its the 1st year attending this event and they won. the moment and dat split second when it was announced dat we won was jus A BOOM.......every1 was screamin at the TOP of their voices. and it went well.
GO CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!!
During cheer dat day. i saw my old cheerleader buds form my previous skul they were ther to watch they jus stonned ther jus by seeing thier stunts. glad dat i saw them. pretty miss them....HEHE.....adn i meet CAREY too....

The Hairband I Wore
Aifq and I
Kay Yen Me and Oscar
Me and Geraldine
The Proms We Used
The Signs We Used

Bryan and I
Kesh and I
The crowd
Geraldine and I
Us Guys

Me Jescyn and Kay Yen
In the bus
Su Wee and Zu Kuan
Oscar and Renuka

No comments:

Post a Comment