Friday, March 13, 2009

School Holidays Are Here...And Things Are Gonna Change!!!!!!!!

Its been a week after the exam di...and yea u noe la...holidays comin di so i am in a mood of holidaying so i was so no mood in doin things dat i was like sleepy all the time...haiz...lol....dunno y le...and this time i made A REALLY REALLY BIG DECISION....its gonna change my whole future....I AM CHANGING SKUL.....
after analysing and interpreting...i hav notice dat my chinese subject are not improving and it doesnt bring any benefits or make pulling effect for me.....instead it is pulling my marks down...so i hav make a decision to jus get out of the situation and play safe....more over i m not gonna take form 6 SUEC(Senior Unified Examination Certificate) dat is for local u or goin abroad to Singapore for further studies...cuz i hav make up my plan and way to jus take SPM and go out of to a good college....besides dat...i m not gonna able to cope wif 3 major subjects at the same time...cuz i did not do well in my neither my PMR or my UEC....it wasnt dat good.....so i decided not to take another risk of coping wif 3 major subjects....instead of it im gonna score for my 2 subjects dat is English and Malay....i m gonna transfer from Chong Hwa Independent High School into Bandar Utama Damansara 4 (BU4)........i hope dat its gonna be a good and ncie skul to go to....and i wan my grades to be good not average since im gonna jus focus on my 2 major language subject....so i jus wan my SPM to be flying color.....i really wan to.........

2 comments:

  1. Hey its me dude, I am not trying to critisize you, I just wanna give you some ideas. There is one thing I would like to tell you, think carefully before you make a dicision, try to ask people older than you and see what they say. Goverment school is great, but there is something very improtant that you have ignored. Chinese, it is very important, china is getting stronger and stronger, in the United States, the goverment needs a lot of people that can speak& write chinese and English. If you do good on your chinese you will definately have a good job in the future. My dad's company, CESSNA is so huge, they manufacture aeroplanes all around the world, in this company there are less than 10 employees that speak and write chinese, they need more. If you can know chinese, state department of many nations would hire you with open hands, of course you have to speak that nations language as well. Chinese is really important, english too. So i hope my few word could let you think twice. By the way, now I am in germany, I dont speak german at all, but few week later i will be going to german school, it will be challenging for me but, I can do it. "Weather you say can or you can't you are right" Quoted from (The magic of influence) Author: JOHN.C.MAXWELL

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你确定你考虑清楚了吗??上个礼拜还说在考虑,为什么一到假期就这么快决定了?你真的觉得你想清楚了。。。??Derrick讲得对,你有试过问别人的意见吗?我不懂你是不是有问?我也不懂你为什么会觉得华语并不重要。
    ...i hav notice dat my chinese subject are not improving and it doesnt bring any benefits or make pulling effect for me.....instead it is pulling my marks down...so i hav make a decision to jus get out of the situation and play safe...就因为这样?这是最大原因吧??我也不能说太多的什么,因为我不是你。。。你看到后,给我回复吧!!告诉我你真正的原因。。。开学以后你也不回来了吧?

    ReplyDelete