Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ticker-ding of The Clock......

hmm....holiday has started....and yea....it was a busy day today.....i went to a japanese rest for buffet lunch...and it was great....it was really a full lunch...and 4 of us ate bout 8 to 9 cups of ice cream....lol rite....like we hav never eat ice-cream in our life...hahaha....after dat i went to a english centre for sum survey also..want to improve my english sutffs la....lol....
oh yea....yesterday i finish skul early its like really early its at 9.50am....and i wasn't in a mood of goin out....and it was raining heavily to....jus like the world in me....so i jus ring my parents and they fetch me form skul...so we decided to go to the school to survey....cuz as i mention i m gonna change my skul...and the first skul was BU 4.....so i stepped in the skul and i felt awkward cuz i was like still wearing my skul uniform and the pupils in the skul are all around cuz its a recess and so i was like FULL WHITE not green and white....yea...luckily the skul office was near the entrance...if not it wud be even more awkward....
so we when in to the office...and guess wat its a chinese principal...and u noe la u hav a good leader u hav a good followers....so i hope its gonna be dat way...and my parents talked for like an hour...long man....
haiz....lazy 2 type the rest la...let me long word short talk...haha lol...i mean say it briefly...erm...after dat when beacon house sri inai.....and dj skul....apparently....we noe wat is in our mind di lo...yea we do.....
i hope doing wat im doin is a right choice...there is another problem now...i dunno shud i take science or commerce like wat i did in my skul...ahiz dunno la...confusing and frustrating...haiyo.....jus drop sum comments la...jus dunno wat to do now....hope my prayers will help.......

No comments:

Post a Comment