Saturday, May 9, 2009

5 days before exam.

MORNING- LUNCH:
i woke up 10.45 this morning and it was way out of my schedule for studying. i had actually plan to wake up at 9.45 to study but apparently i had not much time when i woke up. the members in my house were alreadi in an ACTIVE MODE so i cant really concentrate. kinda study then do so other things then study gain. lol. i had planned to finish my science subjects by the end of this week and i think dats not really a problem its ok la. i can cover 1 chp in 1 hour plus, still left few more chaps so im sure can wan la.
during the lunch time i went out wif my parents to eat wif my grandparents and my auntie and uncle. when to a hakka restaurant. ate sum "lei cha", "suan pan zhi", "shanghai dumpling" adn sum ohter dishes la. and i drank passion ice blended. quite special. the funny part is dat my dad did sumthing cool and funny. LOL!!!!

my dad use it as a substitude for the chopstick "plate" or watever its called
(cool dad huh?...XD)

and i was so in the mood of studyin dat i studied ther.scary rite.yea kinda worried bout my exam. 1st time exam in my new skul dunno how it works and i gotta socre dis time cant dissapoint my parents.


LUNCH-SUPPER:
i went to church as usual at 4 and it the praise and worship was not bad. prettty cool. and pastor fan was our speaker. it was about "Who We Are". i was a bassist today. i think i improved. better di. teehee.oh yea and heres my bass guitar. its a LTD viper-104. 4 string bass. I LOVE IT.


the pic i change in my blog rite was been created while i was playin the magnet. lol huh. it was made by me and nixon. he added the ster into the leon wan. XD. i had supper wif louis phyllis and their parents we talked alot. talk all kinds of thing. but sadly talk not enuf.haha lol. i so talkative sure not enuf la. hahaha.kinda fun chattin la. interact interact wif cuzzies....so thers bout wat happened today.




tmr is a new day and a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment