Friday, May 8, 2009

A change of look.

it was jus the past wednesday.
i decided to stay back after school to have SUM activities.
me sean and oscar when to ikea for a snack after skul.
a hotdog and a refillable soft drink cup. it was jus 3 bucks...
super cheap and worthy.
after that i continue wif my ACTIVITY....n the activity was.
A HAIRCUT!!!! its not jus a normal hair trim or wat it was a sideskin cut....
dat means its shavin the side burn and leaving the middle hairs....and woo....it was super super different man..jus not like me at all.... my hair was like long and now i jus shave it off....
a big step to me man.. A BIG STEP..its the 1st time cuttin this hairstlye kinda not use at 1st but then gradually i kinda like it... it looks punky...the best view is the side view...my frend din even recognize me...wow...cool huh lol...

but they are still sum complaints made(Lol):

before the haircut
mum: ur hair so long faster go cut la...
me: yala yala im gonna cut di la...

after haircut
mum: ur hair shave the side too short di la makes u look so skinny la...nex time dun cut dis hair di...
me: =_='''

im gonna cut a few more different hairstyles from now on....kinda boring wif my usual good and innocent hair look.... wanna looks more special and different....yea...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment