Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

While watching "Hotel for Dogs" which is a pretty cool movie about a group of teenagers that are the heroes and heroins of the dogs. Bout close to the end of it. My phone rang. The 1st impression on the voice was a really dj voice. And it jus hint me bout a application i applied on the fly fm website for the "Back to School" tutoring thing. I jus cling on to dat hypothesis dat it was Prem from fly fm. I was dat excited at dat time when i was appliying for it cuz Adriel applied and he got it. So i was like "Why not jus give it a shot?" so i did so. And while he was talkin to me. I asked " You are.....". He answered wif his signature tone dat u find on radio stations when they indentify themselves " I am Prem".

At dat moment i was like kinda WOW....haha....and I WAS CHOOSEN as the tutor of Prem. and the coolest part is dat i aready have A 100 BUCKS when he chooses me. and if we win against the morning crew, i get another 200 Bucks if not mistaken. So its like instant cash. And this Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader thing is held in Tropicana City this very Saturday. Obviously in goin la....rite??

No comments:

Post a Comment