Friday, August 7, 2009

The Arrival.

Last week, the japanese girl i talked bout previously ARRIVED. but sadly i did not get to fetch her form the airport cuz of my PHYSICS TUITION. haiz..wanna go airport la....not been there for sumtime di....hahahaha...but its ok... at least she's still staying in my house. yea she stayed in my house, in my sis room. According to my sis and mum, she was one of the good lookings wan. so guess dat im lucky....XD....hahahha....she cant really speak english actually. she can jus speak those very very basics english. but we did manage to get to talk to her la... brought her round kl and getting to taste our local delicacies. she pretty like her.....dats wat she say.... no pic for the moment la...later on....gotta upload from her cam 1st....

No comments:

Post a Comment