Friday, August 7, 2009

New Member in the Family.




I GOT A NEW DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




On 4th of this month dat is on this Tuesday. It was a afternoon. and my dad brought the whole family to round Old Klang Road that area pet shop. he have RESEARCH for some time bout the dog he wanted a long time ago. dat is a FRENCH BULLDOG. and this pet shop has it. the most cool part is dat this dog is a one-eyed-jack dog ( black patch at one eye). so we went there and me and my sis was liek hoping to get dat dog at the very 1st sight. My dad was like attrated to i guess...so they decided to get it. the price on display was RM1980. and they gav us RM1700. my mum started to cut the price with a "one mouth price" RM1200. since they are the breeder. So ofcuz they wud be like...aiyo impossible la...aiyo...and things like dat la. eventually the price goes down to 1600. my mum was like still saying can la lower la...this and dat...the conversation took some time and my mum was like "ok la, RM1400." Then the fella said ok last price RM1450. and so yea.....they sold it at dat price and we bought it at the price. it's a puppy. and i gotta say its a pretty adorable wan. its bout 2 months old. He name is Zorro. He really likes to sleep and sleeps VERY VERY EASILY. i jus put him on my lap and he wud jus fall asleep like dat.




Zorro sleeping on the couch.
He is still a baby likes to sleep ALOT. look at his positions
Sleeping on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment